Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- RESPONSIBLE: PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L.
- NIF: B06885388
- REGISTERED OFFICE Carrer s’Arravaleta 19, Mahon, Menorca
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- PHONE +34 971 35 41 44
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L.depending on the category of interested party in question, we treat the information you provide us with the following purposes:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS Manage the potential commercial and / or professional relationship, manage the sending of requested information and / or solve the queries raised, facilitate offers of our services and / or products of interest.
- CUSTOMERS Manage the commercial and / or professional relationship, facilitate offers of our services and / or products of interest to you
- SUPPLIERS Manage the commercial and / or professional relationship.
- CANDIDATES Manage the personnel selection process.
- WEB USERS Manage the analysis of your browsing data.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data, depending on the category of interested party in question, may be:
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS
- Art. 6.1.b RGPDapplication, at the request of the interested party, of pre-contractual measures (estimates, order forms, service offers ...).
- Art. 6.1.f RGPDLegitimate interest (send requested information, answer the questions raised ...)
- Art. 6.1.a RGPDconsent of the interested party (facilitate offers of our services and / or products).
- CUSTOMERS Art. 6.1.b RGPD: execution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- SUPPLIERSexecution of a contract in which the interested party is a party.
- CANDIDATES Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party.
- WEB USERS Art. 6.1.a RGPD: consent of the interested party.
The data that we request are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and in no case are you obliged to provide them to us, but your failure to communicate may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
How long will we keep your personal data?
Your data will be kept for the minimum time necessary for the correct provision of the service offered as well as to meet the responsibilities that may arise from it and from any other legal requirement.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L. will not communicate your data to any third party, unless expressly informed of it.
Additionally, we inform you that certain data, by virtue of current regulations or the contractual relationship that you maintain with PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L.could be communicated to:
- Banks and financial entities for the collection of contracted services and / or purchased products.
- Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity of PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L.when established by current regulations.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
The data protection rights that the interested parties may exercise, when applicable, are:
- Right to request access to personal data relating to the interested party.
- Right of rectification or deletion
- Right of opposition.
- Right to request the limitation of your treatment.
- Right to data portability.
- Right not to be the subject of decisions based solely on automated data processing
The owners of the personal data obtained may exercise their rights to protect personal data by sending a written communication to the registered office of PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L.. or to the email enabled for this purpose, firstname.lastname@example.org
Models, forms and more information available on your rights on the website of the national control authority, Spanish Agency for Data Protection, hereinafter, AEPD, www.aepd.es
Can I withdraw consent?
You have the possibility and the right to withdraw consent for any specific purpose granted at the time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
Where can I complain if I consider that my data is not being processed correctly?
If any interested party considers that their data is not treated correctly by PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L. or that the requests for the exercise of rights have not been satisfactorily addressed, you can file a claim with the corresponding data protection authority, the AEPD being the one indicated in the national territory, www.aepd.es.
Security and updating of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that it has adopted all the technical and organizational measures necessary to guarantee the security of the personal data provided. All this to avoid its alteration, loss, and / or unauthorized treatment or access, as required by the regulations, although absolute security does not exist.
It is important that, in order for us to keep your personal data up to date, you inform us whenever there is a change in it.
PUNTALES MADRID MENORCA S.L. informs you that your data will be treated with the utmost zeal and confidentiality by all personnel involved in any of the treatment phases. We will not transfer or communicate your data to any third party, except in the cases provided by law, or unless the interested party has expressly authorized us.